Are you planning to run ads on Facebook for your dental practice?
Running ads needs a clear strategy and intelligent execution for desired results. Facebook Ads have proven successful in increasing leads and should be a part of your dental marketing plan. With its enormous reach and ability to target specific user locations and groups, it is the most cost-effective medium for advertising your dental practice.
Facebook aggregates user demographics and interests to promote your dental practice directly in the news feeds.
With approximately 2.96 billion active users, Facebook is the most used online social network. Facebook Ads can help promote your dental services to all the relevant users by targeting their interests, locations, age, and other demographic.
You can share your services and occasional offers while reaching relevant audiences quickly and generating more leads.
Moreover, dentists can create multiple ads targeting different audiences on Facebook. For instance, target youngsters to get more responses for your crown services and target older people in your ads for dentures.
Now that you have a fair idea about Facebook Ads learn why your dental clinic needs them.
Facebook Ads for dentists
With a change in time and technology, ways of attracting new patients for dentists have also changed. Before, many would get new patients through referrals, but now most dentists rely on digital marketing to grow their business.
Your dental business needs to adjust to online marketing as patient acquisition methods are becoming more digital. Staying up to date with dental marketing strategies is one reason you should use Facebook Ads. Besides, engaging a sizeable active audience, personalizing the customer experience, and cost-effective marketing are a few benefits of using Facebook Ads for your dental practice.
But what’s the secret to creating successful Facebook Ads? Here are a few tips-
1. Special offers and promotions- You interrupt users’ news feeds with your dental ads, so they need to be catchy. You must promote a special offer to grab their attention. Some of the best-performing dental Facebook Ads are those promoting discounts or offers. New patient specials, teeth whitening deals, and similar ads give users a reason to stop scrolling and take notice.
2. Eye-catching text and image- Your ad must stand out on Facebook to grab attention. You should use high-quality images or graphics in your ad to turn heads. Using HD images automatically convinces users to trust your brand and get interested. Use pictures of your dental clinic, staff, and happy patients, which can build confidence in others for your brand. Genuine reviews are more effective for ad campaigns and posts. They can be written testimonials, videos, or before and after posts. You can also use infographics, a powerful tool for sharing data or statistics in a form that anyone can understand. Try a variety of content in your ads and analyze what works best for your dental practice.
3. Particular audience targeting- You should always choose your audience smartly. Focussing on an audience most likely to act on your offer can reduce advertisement costs. You can show your ad to everyone who lives within a certain distance of your practice. But, you’ll succeed more when you narrow that audience down to the more relevant audience to your business. Facebook has features to select a target audience based on demographics, location, education, age, interests, and more. Target parents if you are advertising braces or crowns for teens. You can get even more specific and run an orthodontic ad to a particular group. If you want to attract more patients who need dentures, show your ad to an older age group in your area.
4. Lead generation ads- A few taps can lead to great things. Facebook lead ads make the lead-generation process smoother. Lead generation is acquiring new customers or patients by building interest in your dental service. People can simply tap your ad and an auto-filled form with their Facebook contact information pop-ups ready to be sent directly to you. Just a tap on the call-to-action button sends viewers to your website. With only a few taps, potential patients can now access the information they need, and you get the contact details of a qualifying lead. Optimize your lead ads for quick follow-ups or higher-quality leads with custom features. Lead ads can help you drive objectives from the top of the funnel. Also, these ads can help you enhance brand awareness and reach and attract more patients.
5. Call-to-action- Sharing information through an ad is just a start. However, showing a customer what to do next can brings you close to your ad objective. A call-to-action button in your ad guides the users to take the next step. These buttons can be Book Now, Call Now, Learn More, or Contact Us. Moreover, this feature helps to redirect the client to the website to book a dental appointment or call in for assistance. These buttons are customizable, can be linked to a particular URL, and are an excellent way to divert traffic to your dental website.
6. Upcoming events- Promoting forthcoming events can help increase footfall. To promote an event on Facebook, you’ll first need to create a Facebook event through Meta Ads Manager. Using an engaging image of your previous event instead of an infographic can be the best option during ad creation. The image you use for your ad creative should have very little text. If you don’t have a picture, you can choose from various free stock image websites that are high-quality and copyright free.
Every dental business must include Facebook Ads in its social media marketing strategy. These ads help target larger audiences and allow you to cater to your patients more effortlessly. The tips shared above for Facebook Ads are some of the effective ways to attract new audiences and generate leads for your dental practice.
Simple features like a call-to-action button for booking appointments and calling for consultation are perfect ways to drive traffic.
Yet, it can still be confusing to run Facebook Ads and leverage them. But an automated social media marketing tool like Practina can simplify the task.
Running Facebook Ads with Practina is a game-changer. In fact, Practina’s Smart Ads feature helps you run ads in under five minutes and target patients already looking for your services. It also saves time, especially if you’re already preoccupied and find it challenging to handle marketing manually.
Moreover, this dental marketing software allows paying attention to your patients while it automatically creates and publishes content consistently. People recognize a brand more easily when they see its new content daily, which Practina takes care of for your dental practice.